Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun in the new R.V.







We had so much fun in southern Utah in our new R.V.. I have such an appreciation for the beauty of Utah thanks to my mountain man of a husband. Thanks Lamont for teaching me all about the beauty of nature and camping. Man does it make a differance in an R.V. to go camping. It was so nice to be able to take naps, have air conditioning, take a shower, and best of all always have a cold diet coke. Our kids did so good. Char slept great, the kids never complained and we were all happy the entire trip. I was so proud of Mazzy, she did a three mile hike through a canyon and had so much fun. She truly takes after her dad in how much she loves climbing and anything to do with the outdoors. Thank you dad for instilling in me an appreciation for road trips, camping, and national parks. It has been so much fun passing this on to my girls. Sorry dad for always whining in the museums and asking where the shopping was. We can't wait to go back to Moab and the rest of southern Utah. We are so excited to take our friends and family on trips in our new motor home. The flames on the paint job are one of my favorite things. Dad I am sure you love them. Thank you Lamont for doing all the cooking and making it such a memorable trip for our little family. You still are my hot husband even when you wear your outdoor logo shirts, hiking boots, and slacks. You have taught me a lot about real beauty. It's not in the clothes you wear, the places you shop but what is around you and what you make of yourself on the inside is truly what other people will see.

7 comments:

A Forever Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Gosh you gotta love the outdoors, especially when you are viewing it from an AWESOME RV! Ok, so we are totally jealous now. =) What was the gas price for that trip? Can you believe these prices now 'n' days....crazy. Your family picture at Goblin Valley is too cute by the way.....
=) Tanya

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey. It's Steph (Davies) Godfrey. Your girls are so stinking cute. You seem to have an awesome family. Have a good day!
oah, my blog is private so send me your e-mail and I'll invite ya!
stephzmbb@hotmail.com

j nordfors said...

Audrey! It is so great to hear from you. I think about you guys often. So wonderful to see your beautiful family. It looks like you are all doing well and those pretty little girls will give you a run for your money! Three?? Wow, that is going to be a wild teenage ride:) I'm just so glad to be in touch again. -Jenell

Carling Family said...

When you told me about your RV I was not thinking that. That thing is amazing. We seriously need to plan a trip. Kory and I are not into to camping much but that I think we would love. Looks like you guys had fun on your trip. I love the new RV!

Tanielle said...

An RV?! That looks like TONS of fun! How exciting to look forward to all of those fun summer trips! Lot's of memories in the making! Five stars for Lamont cooking! Wow!

Kakão said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

mum you need to buy her some nicer panties, when a man is going to lick a girlspussy he wants a nice sexy pair to take off and I would love to lick your daughters