Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Spring Vacation

So here are a couple pictures from our trip to southern Utah. We traveled the beautiful highway 12 and saw as much of the scenery along the way as possible. This first picture is at the overlook at the Grandstaircase.










Next we have the family picture at Goblin Valley
















Here is the crew getting ready to hike back from the Double Arch in Arches National Park




















Here is my little hiker in Little Wild Horse Canyon. She wanted to go on a hike every day with her dad.




















I am sure that Audrey will add to the trip, but I thought I would put on a couple pictures that I liked.

4 comments:

Mindy Barker said...

Looks like your family had a lot of fun. Your little baby is sooo cute. How old? We are actually going to southern Utah next weekend. I'm way excited. Anything fun that you did that you would recommend doing while we are there?

Carling Family said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation. Thanks for the birthday comment. I had a wonderful day and Kory always makes it a special day, it was great. I will post pics soon. That RV idea sounds awesome. Did you take it on your trip to southern Ut? Do you still have access to a boat After this baby is born I really want to wake board :). Anyway I am glad you started your blog because we can talk alot more often. Your family is darling. I love the pic of you guys all on the rocks. You look so cute and trendy even on a hiking trip im impressed.

Chy said...

Yes I agree about the cute and trendy comment! I would have been grubbin for sure! Beautiful little family!

jon and lori said...

Audrey, Hey this is Lori Wheelwright (porter). I was just looking through blogs. You have such a cute family. I love Goblin Valley, my husband has had some races there. We hope to go back soon. I am sure your kids loved it.