Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello

Well this is our first official entry and hope that you all enjoy sharing our journey with us. We hope to reconnect with old friends and make new ones along the way.

We have been very busy in the past couple years and hope to keep in better contact in the future through this blog.

I will try to catch you up on the crazy last six years of our lives. Lamont and I met on a blind date. Amazing how many people actually meet on blind dates. We were attached at the hip immediately and have been truly blessed to have intertwined our own unique qualities to create the wonderful journey we call "life." Lamont went to the U of U and graduated with a degree in civil engineering and worked as a structural engineer for three years then decided he wanted to enter the crazy world of real estate. We truly have been blessed with Lamont's job in a crazy real estate market. Lamont loves to take big risks in everything he does and I see that it has payed off not only in his job but in everything he does. We married in the Salt Lake Temple and are still here in the beautiful mountains of Utah. Lamont has such and optimism about life, he keeps me hopeful and teaches me that you really can accomplish anything. I went to Ricks college for a year before deciding I wanted to fulfill a dream of mine to go to hair school, and I wanted to something that challenged me and I could do while my kids were in school. I love doing hair and went to a great school, but my true passion is motherhood. Before the kids came Lamont and I enjoyed an adventurous life of traveling to Peru, Bolivia, Jamaica, Caymen Islands, and few other places. I guess you could say I really did trust Lamont right away. He took me repelling in the dark over a huge cliff in the dark on our second date. I think that was one of his tests. We love rock climbing, water skiing, snow skiing (lamont), camping, laughing, long drives, playing with our three precious girls. There is never a dull moment in our home. And then there were three....

3 comments:

Chy said...

Hey Audry! Its Chy Jorgensen(Lundblade) I found your blog on Heather and Joshs! Im so excited you have joined the blogging world! Its so fun! I will be for sure checking in on you:) my blog is jorgensengang.blogspot.com see you there!

Chy said...

PS Happy Mothers Day yesterday:)

Anonymous said...

Audrey! Cute blog page! I wish I lived by you so we could hang out every day :)! I had so much fun with you last week. I love ya and i miss ya!

Your one and only sis