Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lamont, you are amazing and I love you more everyday. No you do not look fat in this photo. Can you believe him. He took this picture off because he thought he looked fat. For all of you that know Lamont, you know that he is the least into image, so I was suprised when he said this. How great marriage is and how lucky I am to be married to this wonderful guy. I love you babe! I can not believe we have been married for six years on the 1st. Crazy! What did I get myself into? Just kidding. Emily this picture is just for you since you haven't seen him, maybe if your lucky I'll post one of him on the beach. Just kidding, he's not that posing type. He actually reminds me a lot of Brandon. Love all yall and I am so excited to get back in touch!

5 comments:

Chy said...

Hey are you making fun of me? lol

Stephens Family said...

Okay, I lied. I just now remembered that I did meet your husband at Alison's wedding...but that was long ago! Cute picture! You guys sure make a good looking couple and beautiful girls. I am glad you will go home for the 4th! I will start to coordinate a get together!! Talk to you later!

Hillary Garner said...

It is so good to hear an update and see an update of your cute little family! We miss you guys and seeing your little girls and I want so badly to meet little Lottie Mae! Hope to keep in better touch this way...feel free to visit our blog! garnergab.blogpsot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey! I was checking out emily's blog today and noticed you posted on their! Hope you don't mind I checked your blog out!! :) What a cute family you guys are!! Where are you guys these days?! Just wanted to say hello! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Jaclyn (Fillmore) Mabry
mabryfam.blogspot.com

Woods: said...

Audrey! Holy Cow! Has it been 8 years? What a darling family you have! I'm so glad you guys are so happy! I have wondered about you so often! Your girls are absolutely stunning! Oakleigh looks a whole lot like her mommy and Lottie Mae? So pretty. I'm sure Mazzy already knows how beautiful she is! Cute! I hope you don't mind if I check in on you periodically! I'm glad I found you and hope we can stay in touch!
-Nicole (Wheeler) Wood