Thursday, May 15, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

Mazzelin and Oakleigh had their first dentist appointment today. I have been preparing them for this for quite awhile. I really didn't know if they would cooperate that well with getting x-rays and their teeth cleaned. To my suprise they did so well. Oakleigh just didn't like biting down on the x-ray thing. Mazzy cheered Oakleigh on and they held each others hand and just kept saying to each other "your doing so good, your so brave." I am so proud of them. I use to think I was crazy for having them only a year and half apart, but days like today remind me of the goodness that comes from being close. They love each other so much even though they are totally different. I was so relieved that neither of them had any cavities. I forgot to bring my camera so here are a few photo's of them together. Thank you to their dentist Dr. Horgisheimer for making them so comfortable and having the t.v.'s on the ceiling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey!I'm so glad my sweet little girls did so well at the dentist! I miss them and I'm sure they were so cute together, they always are! Love ya and miss ya!

lil' sis

Mindy said...

Your girls are so cute! My first two kids are also a year and a half apart and it's the best thing I ever did (even though I didn't have a say in the whole matter!) Good job at the dentist. Last time I took Jaxon he had 5 cavities. That's more than I've had in my whole life! Keep posting- I love seeing what's going on in everybodies life!

Chy said...

OHHH your So lucky! Cooper my 3 year old is in a mess with his teeth! I just made an appointment today to have him put under GA so they can get all his work done:( Your girls are BEAUTIFUL just like their mommy! Love the updates!

Amy said...

Haylee loves the dentist too! Last time I didn't even have to go back with her. I don't know about your dentist but ours makes it so fun and cute there whole office is full of toys and fun things I think that helps. They are so cute I wish my girls were closer because they can be better friends when they are closer in age.

Chy said...

Sooo I secretly have always wanted to do hair, I think it would be so fun! You and your husband are a beautiful couple!
I teach Mia Maids right now and I keep thinking back to when we were in Mia Maids it just seems so much different. The girls are facing so much more, but its not the same when there is only like 10 members in their high school- we were so lucky! Those days were so fun!