Tuesday, May 13, 2008


These are three of my favorite people. This was taken a year ago. I am reminded of how important family is at this time since it was just mothers day. I had a great mothers day. I hope you all did too. My husband is so wonderful and got the kids all ready for church and made us all french toast (however, this is what he does every sunday) yea yea I know I am bragging how wonderful he is but truly Sweetie, thanks for all you do for us. All I wanted to do on mothers day was enjoy my kids and take a long nap. Well, we all got a long nap, 3 1/2 hours long nap. My husband suprised me with a sleep number bed for mothers day. This has cut down on the pain I deal with in my back and neck from my skiing accident tremendously. Thank you sweetie. Look how bald Oakleigh is, she is so funny. Her hair always seems to disappear in the sun since it is so white. All of our kids got Lamont's dark skin (notice his hand on Mazzy's leg) except for Oakleigh. It's allright Oakleigh, we will just always have to wear sunscreen. Any ways I know a few of you have asked to see a picture of our family. This is a reminder to me that I need to get new picutres taken with the newest addition Lottie Mae.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have such a beautiful family Auds! I am so glad life is treating you so well you deserve it.